2015年4月1日星期三

Laminated Paper Bags With Ribbon Handle

Laminated paper bags are made of coated paper with glossy or matt lamination,they look more luxurious and elegant,so laminated paper bags are great as luxury paper bags for any products.Laminated paper bags are available in any size and shape,any fine design can be printed on laminated paper bags for branding and marketing.There are many selections for handles to trim on Laminated paper bags, options include PP rope handle,cotton rope handle,die cut handles,pvc tube handle and more.Ribbon handle is perfect for luxury paper bags,it offer luxurious feeling,comfortable handling,even business logo can be printed on ribbon to create personalized bags.
As paper bags manufacturer,Paper Bags Direct specialize in manufacturing laminated paper bags with ribbon handle,Paper Bags Direct also offer logo printing on ribbon.
Laminated paper bags.made of 190g card paper,matt lamination,feature with black hot stamping logo,uv spot pattern,and ribbon handle with printed logo.Detail please go http://www.paperbagssupplier.org


1 条评论:

  1. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. I love all the posts.
    laminated paper bags

    回复删除